What Pritchard Law Group Can Do for You
Insurance Defense | Construction Defects | Mediation | Real Estate Development
The Pritchard Law Group approaches each case with energy, commitment and a healthy consideration for the client's bottom line. Our experienced attorneys treat each client's legal issue as the unique problem that it is, and our strategies are tailored to address the full range of circumstances involved. Contact The Pritchard Law Group online or call (843) 722-3300 to schedule an appointment for diligent, professional legal service regarding any of the practice areas listed:
- Insurance defense: We represent a variety of insurance companies, self-insured businesses and others who face liability for personal injury, property damage and other claims.
- Insurance coverage: The lawyers at Pritchard Law Group have extensive experience in dealing with issues related to insurance coverage, and we provide counsel for current or anticipated claims.
- Construction and development: We represent individuals and businesses involved in construction projects, contracts and transactions. We also represent plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving construction defects.
- Business and commercial law: We handle incorporations and formations of partnerships, LLCs and more, as well as real estate development and commercial lending issues.
- Toxic torts and product liability: We defend against personal injury claims, mass tort litigation, defective drugs, defective products and more.
- Governmental agency practice: Many projects, including real estate development and other use of public land, require approval from a governmental agency. We help submit requests and make appeals.
- Transportation practice: Commercial truck and auto accidents incur huge liabilities for insurers. We defend against claims, help determine how to apportion out settlement money and provide other services.
- Mediation/arbitration: We represent clients in mediation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Attorneys Edward and Thomas Pritchard are certified by the South Carolina Board of Arbitrator and Mediator Certification to conduct mediations.
- Conservation and preservation easements: With an easement, owners of historic buildings and pristine wildlife or farmland can ensure that their property is preserved for posterity.
To schedule an appointment with Pritchard Law Group, you can contact our Charleston, South Carolina, office either online or by calling (843) 722-3300. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you.